Friday, June 15, 2012

On the plane



 So one of my biggest curiosity's about traveling abroad was and food. I even spent some time researching what people had to say about it. The general consensus was that plane food is horrible. I was surprised when the food on my plane was quite tasty.
The first couple flights I ever took I hated but to my surprise I actually had a lot of fun on the plane.
    This was my first overseas flight so I was also curious about what the plane was going to look like. I was surprised at how big it is. The plane ride was actually really fun. Each person had their own touch screen TV, which allowed you to play movies, TV shows and games on it. It also had a gps function that showed the route the plane was fying and were you are. I sat and watched the movies tangled and We bought a Zoo, before proceeding to play Azada on my Ipad. This is a really fun puzzle game.















No comments:

Post a Comment